Part A – Greening Your Campus: Environmental Audit Questionnaire
- Part A is an audit questionnaire that reviews a schools’ efforts and its initiatives within the campus, in relation to various environmental aspects. It is used to track schools’ environmental performance year-on-year.
- Part A is assessed using a multiple-choice format which requires the provision of supporting details for selected questions.
Part B – Environmental Outreach Project Proposal
- Part B focuses on a student-led environmental outreach project proposal. Students are to propose a project proposal that aims to raise awareness about any environmental issues or causes of their choice.
- The project should identify an environmental issue and showcase students’ creativity in a project plan to ‘Be The Change”.
- The project must address at least one of the 5 key pillars in the Green Plan
- City in Nature – Biodiversity and Greenery
- Sustainable Living – Saving Resources
- Energy Reset
- Green Economy
- Resilient Future
- Through this component, participating green teams will develop vital skills such as project management, time management, creativity, problem-solving and communication skills while gaining a deeper knowledge of the environment.
- Part B is assessed using an open-ended format, based on the criteria stated below.
The assessment criteria for Part B is as follows:
|Campaign/Solution (Planned Execution)||
|Projected Results (Expected Results)||
Download SGA 2021 Toolkits:
- SGA 2021 Application
- Carbon Footprint For Utilities in Singapore Calculation