Part A – Greening Your Campus: Environmental Audit Questionnaire
- Part A is an audit questionnaire that reviews a schools’ efforts and its initiatives within the campus, in relation to various environmental aspects. It is used to track schools’ environmental performance year-on-year.
- Part A is assessed using a multiple-choice format which requires the provision of supporting details for selected questions.
Part B – Environmental Project
- Part B focuses on a student environmental project that aims to raise awareness about any environmental issue of their choice.
- The project should be aligned to the SGA 2021 Theme: Be The Change and showcase students’ creativity in addressing their chosen environmental issue.
- The project MUST address at least one of the 5 key pillars in the Singapore Green Plan
- City in Nature – Biodiversity and Greenery
- Sustainable Living – Saving Resources
- Energy Reset
- Green Economy
- Resilient Future
Schools can choose to submit their application based on:
- Option 1: Share with us a project that you have completed previously or one that is currently ongoing. To be considered, previously completed projects should only be from June 2019 – July 2021. Tell us what you did, how the project was done and how it helped to address any of the 5 Pillars of the Green Plan 2030.
- Option 2: Plan and Propose a project based on any of the 5 Pillars of the Green Plan 2030. Your proposed plan should include a clear description of how the campaign would address the problem, and the expected outcomes etc.
- Through this component, participating green teams will develop vital skills such as project management, time management, creativity, problem-solving and communication skills while gaining a deeper knowledge of the environment.
The assessment criteria for Part B is as follows:
|Campaign/Solution (Planned Execution)|
This section will be based on the project outcome or expected results depending on the chosen option.
Other useful resources: Carbon Footprint For Utilities in Singapore Calculation