Part A – Greening Your Campus: Environmental Audit Questionnaire
- Part A is an audit questionnaire that reviews a schools’ efforts and its initiatives within the campus, in relation to various environmental aspects. It is used to track schools’ environmental performance year-on-year.
- Part A is assessed using a multiple-choice format which requires the provision of supporting details for selected questions.
Part B – Environmental Outreach Project
- Part B focuses on student-led environmental outreach projects. Schools are required to initiate and execute an outreach project (within the assessment period) that aims to raise awareness on any environmental issues or causes of their choice.
- Schools should conduct their project based on one of three SEC’s GreenDNA themes:
- Low Carbon Lifestyle
- One Less
- Responsible Consumption & Production
- In view of current social distancing measures, schools are encouraged to run outreach projects that reach out to both the school population and their family members. Students may also consider engaging the community via digital means*.
- Through this component, participating green teams will develop vital skills such as project management, time management, creativity, problem-solving and communication skills while gaining a deeper knowledge of the environment.
- Part B is assessed using an open-ended format, which requires the provision of supporting details for selected questions.
*Teachers and students are reminded to follow social distancing measures at all times.
The assessment criteria for Part B is as follows:
|Campaign – Outreach and Design
Download SGA 2020 Toolkits: