Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest is open only to selected schools.
2. Representatives of SEC will pick the Contest winners from eligible entries on the dates listed in scheduled table. No correspondence will be entertained about SEC’s decision.
3. SEC reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid or incomplete information.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items. Details of the prizes may vary; SEC reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
5. The winner of the Contest will be notified by via a prize notification email.
6. SEC cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Contest or as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize. SEC is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
Use of Personal Information
7. By entering the Contest, you agree to the use of your name and/or likeness and design submitted, without compensation, for SEC’s promotional and marketing purposes.