• Subsidy is only applicable to business entities registered and operating in Singapore, with a minimum of 30% local shareholding.
• Participants must be nominated by their company as the company’s representatives for participation in this course.
• Companies will be supported for 70% of the costs of up to 3 company representatives.
• Each individual will only be supported once for participating in any of the Enterprise Sustainability Programme – Sustainability Courses^
• Company is liable to make full payment for the course fees if the company or participants are found to be ineligible or fail to complete the course
^The first series of Enterprise Sustainability Programme – Sustainability Courses is offered by Singapore Environment Council, Global Compact Network Singapore, and PwC Singapore. You may refer here for the list of courses under the series.