Invitation to Tender
AN INVITATION TO TENDER FOR A MARKETING COMMUNICATION CAMPAIGN FOR SINGAPORE GREEN LABEL SCHEME (SGLS)
1. The Singapore Environment Council (“SEC”) Tender Offers for the goods and/or services described in detail in the requirement Specifications and on the terms set out in the Tender Documents as a whole.
2. This Invitation to Tender comprises of the following tender documents.
3. Please let us have your submission of the quotation, scope of work, proposed concepts, company’s profile and track records by 30 April 1200 hrs.
4. All submissions shall remain valid for acceptance for the period of two (2) calendar months from the Closing Date of the Invitation to Tender. SEC will not entertain any claim of costs incurred in the preparation and submission of the quotations.
5. Submission will not be accepted after the Closing Date and Time.
6. SEC is not bound to accept the lowest or any Tender Offer.
7. All enquiries regarding the Invitation to Tender should be made in writing and directed to the officer listed below not later than three (3) working days before the Closing Date.
Marketing & Communications
Singapore Environment Council
8. Please download the documents from the following link.