Green Goes Digital
Riding on Singapore’s Industry 4.0 movement, SEC embarked on a journey to digitalise our green touch points.
The EcoLifeSG web-based app makes carbon emissions personal by tracking each green action you take as you go about your daily life. Reduce your carbon footprint by completing daily quests and watch your Eco Avatar evolve. Check out carbon tips within the app that can help guide you towards a greener lifestyle.
- Measure and reduce your energy usage
- Track carbon emissions from your food and transport choices
- Manage a personalised carbon journal to track your journey to a zero-waste lifestyle
- Complete daily quests and watch your interactive Eco Avatar grow
SEC Green Map
The SEC Green Map is a comprehensive, one-stop mobile platform to help Singaporeans discover the greener side of our little red dot.
In 2000, SEC produced the first Green Map of Singapore. It was the first of its kind in Southeast Asia and only the second in Asia. With numerous discoveries and changes over time, SEC has decided to launch a revamped version of the map with much richer information.
Through the SEC Green Map, SEC aims to get individuals, companies and communities involved in the journey towards an eco-smart and future ready nation. The app is available for iOS and Android, try it out today!
- Locate eco-certified establishments, such as shops and restaurants;
- Find their way to the nearest recycling stations or donation points for second-hand items;
- Discover Singapore’s natural heritage, including parks and nature reserves.