About the Award
This award was established as part of the SEAA 2005 awards ceremony. It focuses on innovative developments and design of both existing and newly introduced technologies. These technologies may include elements of reducing the environmental impact of products, improving resource efficiency and/ or the use of alternate technologies and processes.
Award Category Requirements
- This award is a product-specific category under the SEAA
- Any foreign and local organisation registered in Singapore, with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Environmental innovative products in operation or completing development cycle or at testing phase, qualify for this award
- Product patent in Singapore or overseas (granted or in progress of being granted)
- Applicants for this award are excluded from the following categories (Regional and Outstanding SEAA)
List of Winners
Please click here to see the list of winners.